Dr. Michael McMahon is a board-certified otolaryngologist-head and neck surgeon who has practiced in Bryan-College Station since 1986. He also works in our Bellville and Sealy offices. Prior to working in Bryan-College Station, Dr. McMahon was a faculty member at the University of Kansas and worked as the assistant chief of otolaryngology at the Kansas City VA Medical Center.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: St. Louis University and University of Kansas
- Medical Degree: Creighton University School of Medicine
- Undergraduate Degree: University of San Francisco
- Fellow, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Texas Medical Association
- Brazos-Robertson County Medical Society