What are Nasal Polyps?
What Causes Nasal Polyps To Form?
Symptoms Of Nasal Polyps
Diagnosis Of Nasal Polyps
Treatment Of Nasal Polyps
These are some ways to treat nasal polyps. There is no one-size fits all solution, but by understanding your options and knowing what kind of nose you have can help in making decisions about which treatment might be right for you!
- Steroid sprays to shrink polyps and improve symptoms.
- Oral steroids (pills you swallow).
- Injections (shots) under the skin to deliver a medicine called dupilumab.
- Outpatient (no overnight stay) surgery to place a tiny stent. It props open the nasal passages and delivers steroids or other medications.
- Outpatient surgery using endoscopy to remove polyps when other treatments don’t work.