What Is Nasal Obstruction?
Nasal obstruction causes numerous challenges for many people, including difficulty breathing through their nose, habitual snoring, interrupted sleep, and fatigue.
Nasal obstruction typically occurs when there is an anatomical blockage in the nose, impeding the normal airflow. This may lead to a sensation of congestion or stuffiness. While home remedies and medications might provide temporary alleviation, genuine and enduring relief can only be achieved by opening up the nasal airway.
Common Symptoms of Nasal Obstruction
- Trouble breathing through your nose
- Nasal congestion
- Difficulty sleeping
- Difficulty breathing during physical exertion
If you regularly experience difficulty breathing through your nose and nothing seems to provide relief, you may have nasal obstruction. Until now, finding a long-term solution often meant surgery.
- Lasting Relief. 97% of patients experienced significant improvement in nasal breathing.¹
- Non-invasive solution. Minimal discomfort, no incisions, and can be performed in our office.
- Live better. Clinically shown to significantly improve quality of life and provide long-lasting relief.¹
Is the VivAer® Treatment Right for Me?
To find out if you are the right candidate for the VivAer® treatment, take these two simple tests:
- Place two fingers on your cheeks, on each side of your nose.
- Gently press and pull outward to further open your nasal passage. While holding, breathe through your nose.
If you noticed that the Cottle’s maneuver helped you breathe better, you may be a good candidate for the VivAer® treatment.
Complete the questionnaire below.