Nirali Govind is an audiologist certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association who joined Texas ENT & Allergy in fall 2021.
Prior to joining the Texas ENT & Allergy team, Dr. Govind completed her externship at Orange County Physicians’ Hearing Services in Mission Viejo, California, where she specialized in adult and pediatric diagnostics, in addition to rehabilitative audiology. She believes in communicating effectively with patients and their families. She helps people with their hearing health care needs at both College Station and Brenham.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Hearing Aids
- Cochlear Implants
- Bachelor of Science in Speech Pathology, Audiology and Child Learning and Development: University of Texas at Dallas
- Doctor of Audiology: Arizona State University
- American Academy of Audiology (fellow)
- Texas Academy of Audiology (member)
- American Doctors of Audiology (member)