Lauren McKay, PA-C, is a certified physician assistant who joined the Texas ENT & Allergy team in 2022. Prior to this, Mrs. McKay worked in acute care medicine, caring for underserved populations in the emergency room in Denver, Colorado and in urgent care in the Brazos Valley during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Mrs. McKay graduated magna cum laude from the University of California, Irvine. She became a practicing Physician Assistant in 2017 after graduating from the University of Colorado, Physician Assistant Program. She received focused training in Pediatrics through Children’s Hospital Colorado with infants, children and adolescents. She is passionate about working with patients and families to improve individual and community health outcomes.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Adult and Pediatric otorhinolaryngology
- Allergy & Asthma
- Graduate Degree: University of Colorado, Child Health Associate/Physician Assistant Program
- Undergraduate Degree: University of California, Irvine
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Brazos Valley Physician Assistant Association